It’s one thing to have a great business website with engaging content, but what if no one is visiting?
If your business website isn’t getting enough visitors it’s highly likely the fault lies with your search engine optimisation or SEO. While content alone can help you get ranked by Google, Yahoo and Bing, in most cases it won’t be enough to see you achieve Number 1 or Top 10 results and you will need to put some effort into SEO.
The problem is that if you’re like most Melbourne small business owners, you have little idea how to go about it. Or worse still, you’re confused by the claims and costs of SEO agencies.
En Pointe can help you improve the search engine optimisation of your Melbourne business website with our range of search engine optimisation packages.
Onsite Search Engine Optimisation for your Melbourne business website
- Analyse major competitors and research the best keywords for your website
- Seed keywords into onsite content (headings, bullet points, main content, links)
- Seed keywords into behind the scenes tags (title, description, alt)
- Activate vital tools (robots.txt and sitemap.xml files, Google Webmaster account, Google Analytics)
Packages from $250
Following this, we can discuss other ways to help increase the number of visitors to your website. Tactics can include:
- Creating a Blog for your small business website
- Creating Social Media accounts and profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Adding Social Media buttons and links to website, blog, email signatures, etc.
- Creating a Google Places listing for your business.
- Targeted link building
- All packages are customised for the individual business to ensure the highest chance of success. A detailed, no-obligation quote will be provided for you before any work begins.