Email marketing campaigns and email newsletters are fantastic, cost effective methods of keeping you in touch with your clients.
Whether your considering a direct email marketing campaign or beginning an email newsletter, the best way to develop and distribute small business email marketing is by using commercial email distribution software. While you could use Outlook and other email programs, by using commercial software, your email is more likely to not be regarded as spam. Also, commercial software will allow you to easily measure the success of your email marketing.
In addition, commercial software is economical to use.
How much will an email marketing campaign cost?
Set-up (one-off) costs:
- Development of an email template to suit the brand and colours of your business – From $130.
- Set-up of distribution list into the commercial software system – From $30.
- You manage the entire process, using instructions provided to you by En Pointe – A one-off set-up cost of $65. There are no on-going costs apart from delivery costs. Training can be provided if required.
- You develop the content/images; En Pointe puts together each email newsletter and email marketing campaign for you to sign off on before delivery – From $65.
- En Pointe manages the entire process, including development of content and each email campaign. All you need do is to sign off on emails before delivery – Charged at a cost-effective hourly rate or an agreed quote.
Delivery costs will generally depend on how regularly you want to send emails and the size of your distribution list. As a guide:
- If you prefer a flat monthly fee, for up to 500 subscribers and unlimited emails – $30 per month
- If you prefer to pay as you go – $20 for each email campaign sent to 500 subscribers; less for smaller subscription lists
Contact En Pointe for email marketing campaign success
To find out more about how you can use email marketing campaigns and email newsletters for your business, contact En Pointe today.