Most of us have heard the phrase “content is King”, and when it comes to business websites it’s an accurate statement. You may have also heard the phrase “SEO copy” or “search engine optimisation copy”, a vital step in the effort to get more visitors to your website.
Here’s how SEO copy works in simple terms. Firstly, you conduct research to find out the keyword phrases people use to search for the products or services you sell. Then, you then decide on the best keywords for your business and use these keywords in your website copy.
It sounds simple, but when writing SEO copy you also need to keep in mind that search engines aren’t your prime target; visitors are. In other words, it’s no point getting people to your website if the content doesn’t encourage them to take further action.
En Pointe’s Paul Hurkmans is skilled in developing content to enhance your small business’ search engine optimisation (SEO) efforts. He understands the importance keywords have on your SEO efforts and has vast experience in weaving these keywords into all copy, including headings, content, internal links and other key areas of your website’s pages.
Most importantly, Paul understands the importance of creating copy that engages visitors, not just search engines. That’s why Paul uses a two-pronged approach to copywriting for websites:
- Develop SEO copy that gets visitors to your website through higher search engine rankings.
- Develop copy that informs, interests and engages your target customer, so people want to stay on your website and follow through with your preferred action, whether it be purchase a product, contact you, leave their details or some other action.
For further information on how Paul can help your business achieve higher rankings in search engines and engage customers, contact En Pointe.
Copywriting and Editing Prices
Let En Pointe create affordable, informative, interesting and engaging SEO copy for your business:
- $130 per 300 words of small business copywriting.
- Pay by the hour ($65/hour) for small business copywriting and editing. If you want information re-written this will often be a more cost effective method.
- Contact En Pointe for a quote on a specific small business copywriting and editing project.
For examples of En Pointe’s affordable SEO copy work, see our Portfolio page.